Fiverr is a freelance marketplace where you can sell your services to buyers, you can put up your services for sales like graphic design, software development, writing, voicing, proofreading, animations, video editing, search engine optimization and more.
Fiverr connects you with people that will need your services, people are making it big with Fiverr, you earn lots of money selling the right service on Fiverr
Here is how Fiverr work
Fiverr lets you register and put up services you offer for sale (Gigs) with their prices and when a buyer or client purchase a service the money is held by Fiverr until the work is done and submitted, Fiverr also holds the funds for 2 extra weeks after the work is delivered for new sellers to ensure there is no fraud, after the 2 weeks of delivered work, you can now be able to withdraw the funds.
How to start selling on Fiverr
- Visit Fiverr.com and click on become a seller from the top right of the home page.
- You can join Fiverr with your email address or use your Facebook or Gmail account to sign up for Fiverr.
- Choose a username and continue.
- After successful registration now click on the become a seller to start selling on Fiverr.
- Continue on the next pages to fill in your personal information, professional information, link your Slack, Github, Facebook, Gmail account to verify your information.
- You may be asked to complete the phone verification.
- After all the information has been input correctly submit and proceed to create your first Gig.
Creating a Gig (A job you will like to take)
- You can now create a new Gig
- In the Gig title, you input what you want to do, I will is already inputted there for you, so just continue like; “write a 5 page article for you” so the title of your gig will be “I will create a 5 page article for you”.
- Choose a category and sub-category
- Choose a Service Type
- The gig metadata allows you to select more information about your gig
- Fill in your search tags and click next
- On the next page, this is where you put up your gig details and the pricing, you can setup 3 packages for a single product
- Select delivery time and filling other information about your service.
- You can also add gig extra in case buyers may want something extra for the service.
- On the next page fill in the detailed description of your gig, what a buyer will like to know about your service.
- On the requirements, page choose what you will require from the buyer before you start the project.
- Next on the gallery page, you will upload screenshots, images, videos or pdf of your work or how your final product will be like and submit.
What are the services that I can sell on Fiverr?
You can sell literary anything that is legal on Fiverr.
How to withdraw from Fiverr
Withdrawing on Fiverr is easy, just visit payoneer.com and sign up fill in all necessary details and submit your ID for verification when it’s approved you can start receiving money. Payoneer usually creates 3 accounts from 3 different countries for you, USD account, EUR account and GBP account to help you receive funds globally
On Fiverr just go to earnings and select bank transfer from the withdraw tab connect to your Payoneer and your funds will be transferred to your Payoneer account, withdrawing from Payoneer is very easy, you can add your Nigerian bank account and withdraw your funds directly or you can also sell your Payoneer funds to vendors around for a good rate.
Today we’ve been able to cover how to start Fiverr, create a gig and also withdraw from Fiverr.
You can also check 10 online business ideas you can start now.